Every year, New York hosts the annual New York International Auto Show (NYIAS). It is an event you do not want to miss! It begins on Friday March 30th and runs through Sunday, April 8th at the Javits Center in New York City. Tickets can be purchased HERE but keep reading for a chance to win free tickets!
You might think I'm only into fashion but, trust me, I love cars!
This year I am most excited to see what Toyota has been working on! Toyota has been a car brand that I have known since I was a little girl. As a child growing up in Nepal, Toyota was known as a luxury car to own. It was trustworthy, compact, and perfect for a family. After making the move to America, my mom purchased a Toyota that lasted throughout my whole childhood. When I officially turned sixteen, guess what kind of car I owned? A Toyota! A used 1995 dark green Toyota Camry LE to be exact! So it's pretty clear to say I am a huge fan of the brand! I trust them with my life because they have never let me or my family down. The new innovations blow my mind every year! The basic everyday cars are no longer basic but quite luxurious and filled with the newest technology, plus the prices are amazing!
Last year, Toyota displayed some of their experimental designs at NYIAS and I had to ask them if it was a car? That's how futuristic it looked!
Here are three reasons why you should attend NYIAS this year:
1. It is the perfect place to go to research cars! If you are currently looking to own a new car or plan to in the future, NYIAS is the place to start! EVERY single car brand will all be under one roof! So if you are undecided between new Toyota or something else, you can compare the two in one night. You can even step inside and take a real look without feeling the pressure you would at a dealership!
2. It really is a fun night out with your significant other, girlfriends, and/or even family. The space is huge and there is so much to see! Plus there is a lot to talk about. The night will fly by!
3. You get to see fascinating new technology in real life. I think cars will seriously be able to fly soon but until then, take a closer look at all the cool gadgets inside. You get to interact with the tools and see how they really work.
- The New York International Auto Show takes place at the Jacob K. Javits Center in NYC from Friday, March 30th through Sunday, April 8th. https://www.autoshowny.com/
- A Girls Guide to Cars is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to the New York Auto Show and a $150 gift card to a grand prize winner. It could be you! (Please include Rafflecopter code below in your post.)
- Consumers visiting the Auto Show have the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes from A Girls Guide to Cars! They are giving away an Apple Watch, a Kate Spade Smart Watch, B&O Play headphones, an Amazon Echo, and Echo Dots. To enter to win, snap a photo with a participating auto brand - Toyota, Mazda, and Genesis - and post the pic on social media using the #NYIASGetSocial hashtag. Every photo with the hashtag qualifies as an entry to win!
This post was sponsored by A Girls Guide to Cars however all opinions are my own.