Off the shoulder gingham print spring dressRead More
10 fall trends that I love this year and I think you will too! These trends can be worn in multiple ways and easily incorporated into your wardrobe. Over the next few weeks I'm going to give you style tips and show you how I wear the trends. Hope you are inspired!!
1. Bomber Jacket- a very versatile piece that is so trendy right now. It's a great jacket to wear with anything from jeans to dresses. You can dress it up or down and wear it with heels or sneakers. It's also a great weight jacket to layer with for just the right amount of warmth. Keep this jacket for the future as it is bound to make a return. See how I wore a bomber jacket here.
2. Slip Dress- sexy yet can be worn in sophisticated ways. This dress is a classic piece that has come and gone many times around. Sarah Jessica Parker marked this style as the perfect date night dress. It is now being worn by layering a t-shirt underneath for a casual look.
3. Ankle Booties- booties are the perfect shoe for the Fall. Easy going and a great transitional shoe that works with dresses and pants. It's easy to style booties with many looks and they come in so many different styles.
4. Patchwork Denim- show what you love through your patches! Patchwork is so personal and kitschy. You can customize and really make it your own. Something like this stands out, so pairing it with simple pieces look great. Patchwork is being seen on everything from jackets, skirts, jackets, bags, and even shoes!
5. Velvet- the must have fabric of the season. It's luxurious and filled with texture. Velvet is not only being seen in clothing but accessories as well from jewelry to shoes.
6. Chokers- the it necklace of the moment. It creates a large statement and goes really well with off the shoulder tops.
7. Mid Calf Booties- thigh high boots are great but this fall is gonna be all about showing off the calf! This style of boots are fun to wear with midi skirts or the cut off flare jeans that are in as well. My favorite are the boots with the clear heel!
8. Off The Shoulder- this trend was so hot this summer and its going to continue into the fall. Wear off the shoulder sweaters, dresses, and long sleeve tops in the colder months. It's the perfect amount of skin to show when it's a bit chilly.
9. Silk and Lace Tops- the whole lingerie trend has been going on for several seasons but this fall it's all about wearing the silk camisole. Whether you layer it under a top and just show a little peak or wear the top just as is, it's a must have piece to own.
10. Ruffles- soft and filled with volume, this trend is fun! It adds character to a piece of clothing, making it stand out. Whether it's through a little ruffle shoulder detail, or a skirt hem, it's the perfect feminine touch to add to your wardrobe this fall.
One of my favorite trends this season is the off the shoulder everything. Shoulders are great to show off in the summer because they show the right amount of skin while adding mystery.
I love off the shoulder dresses in particular because they are flirty and it is a complete outfit in one! Sometimes deciding what top to wear with a pair of pants or skirt can be quite challenging, that's why dresses are so easy!
I wanted to bring out the pink print in the dress so I added pink suede pumps, a cross body bag, and lipstick. The best way to add color into an outfit is through accessories.
Off-the-shoulder is one of the biggest trends of the spring/summer season. It's the right amount of sexy, showing off a more mysterious cleavage.
Finding the right off-the-shoulder top is hard. I've noticed that the construction for many tops are bad, they don't actually stay off the shoulder. I'm going to be honest, this H&M top does just that. It rides up if you love your shoulders the wrong way. Key tip: make sure you try of the top at the store and move as you normally would to make sure it stays in place.
White jeans are also another staple for a spring/summer wardrobe. White jeans go with just about anything. It brightens up a total look! I LOVE the Express Mia Mid Rise Jeans. They have the perfect amount of stretch and hit the waist in correct area!
I brought the black back with these black strappy leather wooden sole platforms.