Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I'm going to be sharing some fun date night ideas, outfit inspiration, and gift guides!
I love spending Valentine's Day with my girls to celebrate Galentine's Day! I know Valentine's Day can sometimes make one feel extra lonely or less loved but instead of spending the day moping around, I've come up with a few ways to celebrate Galentine's with your girls.
Galentine's Day Date Night Ideas:
2. Go out for a spa day with your gals. You can schedule massages, blowouts/ hair appointments, manicure, and pedicure. There's no better day to treat yourself to a full day of pampering. After all, you gotta love the most important person, yourself.
1. Dinner with the girls! You can either make reservations at a restaurant or host a dinner potluck. Get dressed up for either option.
4. Go to a show of some sort. Personally, I always say "oh this year I'll go to a ballet or opera show", but somehow the year passes and it never happens. Well grab your bestie and hit up a show. Maybe try to see something you both have never experienced before.
3. Sign up to take a class. Nowadays there are so many cool classes to take that are perfect to do with your girl friends. You can sip wine and paint, learn how to make pots in a ceramic class, or even a self-defense class. Check out what's around your neighborhood. I also check out Groupon all the time to see if there are any deals- which there always are.
5. Set up a photoshoot! When I was younger (in middle and high school), my friends and I would get dressed up and take pictures. Maybe thats where my love for blogging came from. Set up a mini photoshoot with your bestie and have fun. You can plan out your looks and even buy props to make it more fun!
Happy Galentine's Day and thank you for reading!!
Photography by Ashley Gallerani
*I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post*