15. Mac Ruby Woo lipstick. This color is everything! A good classic red lip never fails. It can make a look 10x better. Definitely worth trying!
14. Black quilted cross body bag. Cross body bags are the best in the city! I'm constantly holding a million other bags so being hands free is amazing. I've carried this bag so many times. See here, here, and here
13. Fringe things. Fringe was a huge trend this year and it was super fun to wear! See here
12. Kiehl's under eye cream. Taking care of your skin is one of the most important things you can do to keep your face looking young and fresh. The skin under your eyes are the most sensitive part, so keeping it moisturized is key!
11. Tazorac and aczone. Going off of skin care, treatment creams for acne (if you have it) are essential to keep your skin healthy. Find a good dermatologist and ask him/her what the best way to treat your skin is. I found that these two creams work great for me.
10. Statement bag. Ladies, we always have so many things to carry. Especially when you leave your house for the full day. So why not look fashionable with a great bag?
9. Statement coat. If you need to stay warm, might as well look great!
8. White button up. This classic piece is a must in every woman's closet.
6. Cheetah booties. These boots were made for walking. They are super comfy and speak for themselves. Cheetah printed boots are a must!
3. Iphone 6s. I have to admit, I'm a phone addict. I'm also a big Apple fan, plus the rose gold color is absolutely gorgeous
1. Diamond earrings! Every woman needs a little sparkle in her life. A great investment piece are a pair of diamonds. They go with literally everything! They also make you feel incredibly special. Treat yo self!! (Aziz Ansari voice)