10 fall trends that I love this year and I think you will too! These trends can be worn in multiple ways and easily incorporated into your wardrobe. Over the next few weeks I'm going to give you style tips and show you how I wear the trends. Hope you are inspired!!
1. Bomber Jacket- a very versatile piece that is so trendy right now. It's a great jacket to wear with anything from jeans to dresses. You can dress it up or down and wear it with heels or sneakers. It's also a great weight jacket to layer with for just the right amount of warmth. Keep this jacket for the future as it is bound to make a return. See how I wore a bomber jacket here.
2. Slip Dress- sexy yet can be worn in sophisticated ways. This dress is a classic piece that has come and gone many times around. Sarah Jessica Parker marked this style as the perfect date night dress. It is now being worn by layering a t-shirt underneath for a casual look.
3. Ankle Booties- booties are the perfect shoe for the Fall. Easy going and a great transitional shoe that works with dresses and pants. It's easy to style booties with many looks and they come in so many different styles.
4. Patchwork Denim- show what you love through your patches! Patchwork is so personal and kitschy. You can customize and really make it your own. Something like this stands out, so pairing it with simple pieces look great. Patchwork is being seen on everything from jackets, skirts, jackets, bags, and even shoes!
5. Velvet- the must have fabric of the season. It's luxurious and filled with texture. Velvet is not only being seen in clothing but accessories as well from jewelry to shoes.
6. Chokers- the it necklace of the moment. It creates a large statement and goes really well with off the shoulder tops.
7. Mid Calf Booties- thigh high boots are great but this fall is gonna be all about showing off the calf! This style of boots are fun to wear with midi skirts or the cut off flare jeans that are in as well. My favorite are the boots with the clear heel!
8. Off The Shoulder- this trend was so hot this summer and its going to continue into the fall. Wear off the shoulder sweaters, dresses, and long sleeve tops in the colder months. It's the perfect amount of skin to show when it's a bit chilly.
9. Silk and Lace Tops- the whole lingerie trend has been going on for several seasons but this fall it's all about wearing the silk camisole. Whether you layer it under a top and just show a little peak or wear the top just as is, it's a must have piece to own.
10. Ruffles- soft and filled with volume, this trend is fun! It adds character to a piece of clothing, making it stand out. Whether it's through a little ruffle shoulder detail, or a skirt hem, it's the perfect feminine touch to add to your wardrobe this fall.